Sunday, February 3, 2013

PTU "Because You Love Me" & Freebie


Hello Everyone.

Finally, I am back with new designs!

My new kit comes in Full Size or Tagger Size

It can be found in both my stores

HERE or HERE

It's called Because You Love Me.

I chose red, pink, & chocolate browns, with a hint of off white

to create items that a person would give to another in the sentiment of love and affection.

Hope you like it.



Here's a tag I made with it :)
 
 
 
And now for the freebie add-on




You can grab it below

Full Size

Tagger Size

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! You are the reason every designer/blogger finds the inspiration needed to make that next post. Please, come back soon and enjoy your new goodies.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Dwana