Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tag & Tut ShowOff

 
Hello Everyone.
 
I stop by today with a tag/tut showoff from
Jeannine of Funky Sweet Designs!
 
Jeannine is a CT Member for Heartbeatz Creationz Store,
where I sell my designs.
 



Again, thank you Jeannine for using my kit - I love the tag!

She used my Steam Dream kit with the DiMary tube I designed the kit to match. 
 
 
On other fronts, I am learning to write my own scripts :)
I find it very interesting and hope to bring many
new products/images to you all very soon. 
Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! You are the reason every designer/blogger finds the inspiration needed to make that next post. Please, come back soon and enjoy your new goodies.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Dwana