Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Subscribe to Dwana Designs Newsletter

Hello Everyone.
 
Poppin in to let you all know
I have updated my newsletter subscription form.
 
I will soon start sending out a newsletter to keep up to date with sales, designs, freebies, etc. I promise to do my best to not overrun email inboxes, as I will have ads going through Facebook as well. 
The new sign up form is to the right of this column - near the top. Please do sign up! Subscribers will be the first to receive any exclusive freebies in the future :D 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! You are the reason every designer/blogger finds the inspiration needed to make that next post. Please, come back soon and enjoy your new goodies.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Dwana