Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome

to my new blog!

I am Dwana of  D'wana Designs,
however I do not worry over the way I design the headers...Dwana Designs works just fine for me.  The name D'wana Designs comes from a joke around my house..we often say to one another "Da wanna design now?" hence Dwana Designs.

What does Dwana design?

I design scrap kits, tagger & full size, also share templates for tags and various resources for the tagger to make a signature tag with. Now, I am not as fast as many of the scappers I see designing in the PSP community however I am persistent! I love to design and will continue on regardless as to what must be acheived to do so. I am currently learning how to create scripts of my own to sell in the psp community.

On this blog, you will find freebies as well as advertisements for my PTU items and probably some random babbling from me. The items will begin to compile soon, so be on the lookout!

Like what you see? Follow me please.

Comments not required - but LOVED..thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! You are the reason every designer/blogger finds the inspiration needed to make that next post. Please, come back soon and enjoy your new goodies.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Dwana