Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Collab Halloween Templates 1



I know Labor Day is just around the bend but it is more of a backyard bbq for my family
rather than a celebrated holiday.  This is not to say we don't observe Labor Day, we do just not in the go all out bang up celebration style. 

So, my attentions have turned towards fall and halloween...oh yea!! halloween...I love this holiday!! It always brings out so many creative styles and it's just around the bend too!
Stef and I got together again to make some templates for you all and we used Halloween as our theme. 


Be sure to drop by Stef's Tutorials and say thanks as well

Big thanks to Stef for collabing with me and I look forward to our next session!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! You are the reason every designer/blogger finds the inspiration needed to make that next post. Please, come back soon and enjoy your new goodies.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Dwana