Monday, January 23, 2012

Tutorial by Funky Sweet Designs



Hello Everyone.

I hope today finds all having a great day. It is very nice here in North Texas, doors and windows opened - all dogs outside enjoying the fantastic weather. 

I popped online today to find this gorgeous tag with my name - Thanks Jeannine!





and you can find her wonderful tutorial on her blog  "Winter Cheers" .
It uses my FTU Scrapkit from the Misfit Winter Fun Blog Train.
You can also grab some mighty cute extras from this tag at Funky Sweet Designs!

Thanks for using my portion of the Misfit Blog Train, Jeannine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! You are the reason every designer/blogger finds the inspiration needed to make that next post. Please, come back soon and enjoy your new goodies.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Dwana