Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Showers Collab

Hello Everyone.
 
I come today sharing a collab amongst friends :) 
Misty, Laura and I got together to bring you a beautiful
April Showers collab scrap kit. 
 
You can find mine below, please be sure to stop by their blogs
to grab their parts. 
 
  WELL I FORGOT THE KIT NAME ON PREVIEW!!
lol  I been fighting my program for three hours to get it to let me finish that
preview so I will change it later. For now this is the preview
DOWNLOAD APRIL SHOWERS
Tagger Size Only.
Please do not share and direct others here to my blog and to the other ladies
blogs to download for themselves.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 April Showers Collab
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Dwana Designs       <<<<<   YOU ARE HERE

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Be kind and remember to leave some love if you download.

Thanks for stopping by and looking :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! You are the reason every designer/blogger finds the inspiration needed to make that next post. Please, come back soon and enjoy your new goodies.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Dwana