Friday, March 29, 2013

Just About Blog Trains - April

Hello Everyone.
 
I hope this post finds everyone having a wonderful Good Friday!
It has been a beautiful day here so far.
The weather is amazingly warm and welcoming!
 
I come today sharing my part of the
Just About Blog Trains - train
The theme this month was "Don't Be A Pirate"
in a cool blue/pink color palette.
 
Here's my preview 
 


 
DOWNLOAD TAGGER SIZE
 
Be sure to stop by the other stations of the train
and grab some awesome freebies!
 
Be sure to leave some love if you download, it will make the designer's day and boost their creativity for their next project. Besides, it is always nice to let people know that them and their hardwork are appreciated. 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and downloading my creations. 
I appreciate each and every one of you!
 
 
 
 


 
 
Just Blog Trains   Train Station
MadeByJustine  Justine
Dwana Designs  Dwana  YOU ARE HERE
Scrappin Krazy Designs  Kaci
Tasha's Playground   Tasha
Craftypoly   Craftypoly
 
 
 


6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! You are the reason every designer/blogger finds the inspiration needed to make that next post. Please, come back soon and enjoy your new goodies.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Dwana