Saturday, March 9, 2013

Silent Soul ShowOffs

Hello Everyone.
 
This evening I come sharing a few links and FTU/PU goodies
made by a couple awesome ladies that I am very honored to have working with my kits.

This gorgeous taggie is by Lisa of Lisa's Stuff
You can find the tutorial HERE
 
Lisa has also made a FTU/PU Only Cluster Frame with 
pieces from my PTU kit "Silent Soul
 
 

You can find the cluster frame and some Extras
HERE


Trisha of Misty's Scrap made this gorgeous tag with Silent Soul
You can find the tutorial 

HERE
 
My stores are listed to the right side of my blog at the top.

Thanks for stopping by and looking :)

1 comment:

  1. The tag with the lady in purple and the fan is absolutely gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! You are the reason every designer/blogger finds the inspiration needed to make that next post. Please, come back soon and enjoy your new goodies.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Dwana