Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fantastically Free Blog Train 03/15/13

 
 
 
I've joined a new blog train called
 
Fantastically Free Blog Train

This month's theme is called
"Thinking Of Spring"
 
Personally, I have been dreaming of Spring's arrival for a few weeks now.
This will be our first spring in Arizona! I've lived my entire life in the middle
of the United States, so I am very curious as to how the seasons will differ. 

Hope your enjoying your season and will enjoy this Tagger Size kit celebrating Spring!
 
Here's a preview of my part
 



 Grab it below


THANKS for stopping by my blog today!

Be sure to stop by the other stations and grab their goodies!

Please be kind and leave some love for the parts
you download. These little words of encouragement and appreciation
bring a smile to a designer's day and boost their generosity for the next train.

*****************************
FFBT Train Station
                                                    
*****************************








Dwana Designs    <<<YOU ARE HERE





6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! You are the reason every designer/blogger finds the inspiration needed to make that next post. Please, come back soon and enjoy your new goodies.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Dwana