Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dwana Designs Creative Team

 
 
 
I would like to take a moment and welcome the wonderful ladies
who create all these beautiful creations with my designs.
 
Dwana Designs
CT Team
 
Lisa of  Lisa's Stuff 
Trisha of  Misty's Mayhem & Tutorials 
Kimmie of Kimmilicious Kreationz 
 
Thank you, Ladies for wanting to be on my creative team
and for creating such beautiful works with my kits.
 
I appreciate each one of your styles and look forward to 
whatever the future brings us as a team.

Welcome to my madness :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Aww huge hugs Dwana, its an honor being on your team, your kits are awesome n im looking forward to more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lisa, you have always been my number one opinion. I value your input and it does my heart and designs good to know you enjoy them as you do.

    Spring and Easter are on the palette at the moment :) Finishing up a steampunk collab with Trisha today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! You are the reason every designer/blogger finds the inspiration needed to make that next post. Please, come back soon and enjoy your new goodies.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Dwana