Saturday, March 2, 2013

Alice N Denim & Daisies Extras


 I made the tag above with Kim Draper's  Alice tube,
which you can get at AIL HERE.

 I also used Creative Intentionz  Tagger Size Scrap Kit "Denim & Daisies"
which you can get at TPP  HERE

The tube and kit go together very well and were very easy to work with.

Feel free to snag the extras I have made below :) 
Do not alter my extras in any manner.
Do not add names to my extras.
Do not claim as your own or upload anywhere else.

Feel free to send your friends here to my blog to snag for themselves.

Please click on tags and then right click save as to get proper size.

Thanks for looking!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! You are the reason every designer/blogger finds the inspiration needed to make that next post. Please, come back soon and enjoy your new goodies.

Peace, Love, & Happiness
Dwana